- The Board will continue implementation of a plan to provide digital access and learning to all students, regardless of socioeconomic status, with periodic reviews of costs and benefits.
- The Board will continue the universal preschool program through FY 14
- The Board affirms the benefits of programs such as PBS, SEL, and RTI,* which assist in the success of students.
- The Board will seek community involvement and communication through multiple platforms.
- The Board will work with the community to further reduce the drop out and truancy rates.
*(Positive Behavior Supports, Social-Emotional Learning, Response to Intervention)